Serving All of New Jersey
Power washing is the process of removing mold, mud, mildew, dirt and other sticky substances. Power washing can rejuvenate homes and make decks and walkways look like new. For businesses, power washing can remove dirt and buildup that could potentially be a health hazard or simply an annoyance.
Power washing uses a steady, pressurized flow of hot water to get rid of grime. You might use a power washer for:
- Removing chewing gum from sidewalks
- Killing weeds or moss
- Getting rid of mold and mildew
- Brightening your patio or deck
- Refreshing your driveway or walkway
- Cleaning your vinyl, aluminum or wood siding
- Removing debris from gutters and awnings
- Getting your home ready to sell or rent
Power washing your home can protect you and your family from harmful mold and other dirt that could trigger allergic reactions. The benefit of power washing is that water that has been heated to a high temperature can more easily break down contaminants and germs much easier than regular water alone.